Are you interested in applying for a Bay Area Community Foundation grant?
Review Our Guidelines to Ensure You Qualify
- Grants are made only to 501(c)3 organizations, educational institutions, and government entities. Grants are not made to individuals.
- Grants must benefit the residents of Bay or Arenac Counties (exception applies to Saginaw Watershed Restoration Fund).
- Grants cannot be used to fund existing obligations, debts or liabilities.
- Grants are made with the understanding that the Foundation has no obligation or commitment to provide any additional support to the grantee.
- Requests for support of projects presented by religious organizations will be considered if a general need is being met and the project does not promote the teachings of a particular church denomination.
- No grants may be used for any political campaign or to support attempts to influence the legislature or any governmental body other than through making available the results of nonpartisan analysis, study and research.
- Bay Area Community Foundation will only provide grants for proposals that do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, weight, height, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability or other characteristic protected by law.
Visit our “Grants Available” page to learn more about our grant opportunities.