Over $385,000 awarded during the first cycle of the 2022 Community Partnership Grants.
Did you notice the name change? BACF Semiannual Grants will now be referred to as Community Partnership Grants to reflect the nature of our work with area nonprofits.
Bay Area Community Foundation awarded nearly $385,000 in grants as part of its first 2022 cycle. A total of 55 grants were awarded to organizations serving the people of Bay and Arenac counties. These grant awards will provide funding for a wide variety of programming and capital improvements for nonprofit organizations, educational institutions and municipalities serving our community.
These grant awards are made possible through the generosity and support of community-minded individuals.
Nonprofits awarded funding during this cycle include;
- Arenac Conservation District
- Arenac County Historical Society
- Arenac County Parks & Recreation Department
- Au Gres-Sims High School
- Bay Area Chamber of Commerce – Leadership Class of 22
- Bay Area Women’s Center
- Bay City Players
- Bay County Emergency Food Pantry Network
- Bay County Fair & Youth Exposition
- Bay County Habitat for Humanity
- City of Au Gres
- City of Bay City
- County of Bay
- Dow Bay Area Family YMCA
- Fish Tales, Inc.
- Food Bank of Eastern Michigan
- Foster Families Navigation & Resource Center
- Friends of the Arenac Heritage Route Authority
- Great Lakes Dream Center
- Iron Belle Trail
- It Takes A Village – Arenac
- Mid-Michigan Children’s Museum
- Mitten Mutt Rescue
- Northeast Michigan Arts Council
- Pinconning Area Middle School
- Rayola, Inc.
- Saginaw Basin Land Conservancy
- Standish-Sterling Youth Sports Organization
- Sterling Area Health Center
- Studio 23/The Arts Center
- The WELL Outreach
- Toni & Trish House
- Walleye For Warriors, Inc.
To learn more about the Community Partnership Grant program, please contact Program Officer, Joni King at 989.893.4438.