Do you want to make a difference, but the problems seem too big or you don’t know where to start? Think about these questions to help you uncover what means the most to you.
- What problem causes you to raise your eyebrows when you read about it in the news?
- What pieces need to come together to solve that problem in our community?
- If there was one piece of that puzzle that you could put into place with a magic wand, what would it be?
Remember, doing good should be fun, not burdensome. Let us help you. We can:
- Help you define the problem to solve at a local community level.
- Help you identify practical ways that change can happen and show you how philanthropic investment can support the change.
- Connect you with local nonprofits that are tackling this issue and likely collaborators to make change happen.
For as many motivations as there are to give, there are ways of giving. The key to having a rewarding giving experience is finding the best fit—for your charitable priorities, financial goals, and personal preferences.
To start thinking further about how you can make a difference, we have a charitable giving guide and worksheets. Contact us at (989) 893-4438 to be sent copies, or visit www.bayfoundation.org/donors to find digital copies.
We’re excited to see the difference you’ll make!